SPECIALIZED - S-WORKS 6 ROAD
The advantages of the next generation S-Works 6 shoe can be summed up in two simple phrases—explosive speed and superior comfort. The speed comes as a direct result of great fit and better connection, delivering more efficiency and power to the pedal. The new PadLock™ heel, combined with revolutionary strong and lightweight materials in the upper, creates a snug fit that is incredibly secure. Result? You have a shoe that helps transfer more of your energy into the pedals when you crank up the watts. Add to that the legendary performance and adjustability of the dual-Boa® closure system and the S-Works 6 becomes more than just a shoe, it allows you and your bike to work seamlessly together with maximum efficiency.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ (patent pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech™ directional fibers are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, size 42)
To purchase this product or for help and advice on making your selection, please contact us on 03 688 8892