SPECIALIZED - Comp MTB
The Comp MTB shoe takes a whole lot of comfort, mixes it with some serious pedaling efficiency, and adds a layer of grippy trail traction for good measure. The result is a feature- packed and reliable all-mountain shoe that delivers the right mix of performance and durability for a variety of trail conditions. Designed with Body Geometry features, the comfortable fit and stiff sole provides maximum pedal efficiency and power transfer, while the Boa® S2-SV dial allows for a more adjustable fit on the fly. The materials used in construction take a beating with confidence, whether it be an accidental dab or rock strike, while the SlipNot™ tread gives you reliable trail traction when you need it.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
- Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, size 42)